Due to the non-stop run since last Saturday, 22 July, and a long run yesterday, I could feel the pain on my left Plantar Fasciitis. It is back. I took about 1.5 round (3 km) to shake off the pain. But it felt good after that. Completed the 5 km just in time for the weekly SEDEF work out.
Today’s workout was Cheah Lat. The weather was hot and humid. It caused heaps of perspiration for today’s work out. My whole body was drenched with sweats besides the exhaustion. The 3 rounds of Cheah Lat was enough to ‘KO’ me.
I think I’d lost 2 kg of body weight due to excessive sweating.
Cheah Lat round consists of the following exercises (30 seconds for each 16 exercises, with 20 seconds interval rest):
- Jumping Jack
- Mountain Climber
- 90° Jumping Squat
- Push up
- Walking Lunge
- Ice Skater
- High Knees
- Sit Up
- Twist Jump
- Pike Push Up
- Sumo Squat
- Tit and Tàt
- In and Out
- Toes Touch
See you at the next SEDEF workout.
The daily commitment
Summary of the run
- Cumulative time: 38:51
- Average Pace: 7:46 mins (best pace 5:55 mins)
- Average Run Cadence: 181 spm (max cadence 195 spm)
- Average Heart Rate: 155 bpm (max HR 182 bpm)
- Average Stride Length: 0.71 m
- Elevation: Gain 18 m, Loss 2 m
- Temperature: Avg 29.1 °C, Min 28.0 °C, Max 31.0 °C
The video of the run